Your professional Gold Coast Plumbers, Drainers & Gas Fitters for 46 years
Professional, Reliable, Dependable, Fully Licensed Gold Coast Plumbing Services is just a phone call away. Call Whywait Plumbing Services now! We guarantee upfront pricing, same day service, 24/7 service emergency service with expert plumbers equipped to handle any plumbing, drainage, roofing or gas fitting issues.
GOLD COAST PLUMBING SERVICES GENERAL ENQUIRIES
For rapid response same day service call us 7 days on (07) 5580 4311. For non-urgent repairs feel free to send us your details.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY ON THE GOLD COAST?
Trusted Gold Coast Plumbers, Drainers, Roofers & Gas Fitters since 1976 for all maintenance and installation service
Founded in November 1976 by Gary Mays, Whywait Plumbing Services has always been a family-owned and operated business. Whywait Plumbing celebrated 46 years of continuous service on 11 November 2022.
We are proud that Whywait Plumbing Services have been your local and professional plumber for 46 years.
We are Licensed Plumbers, Drainers and Gasfitters providing Gold Coast plumbing services to quality-conscious and service-orientated clients who require maintenance and installation services.
Since 1976 residential and business clients in Gold Coast, Tweed and Logan have known they can trust our family-owned company, Whywait Plumbing Services, with all their plumbing, drainage, gas and roofing requirements.
Unlike many other Gold Coast plumbing companies, Whywait Plumbing provides guaranteed, professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What makes Whywait Plumbing different to all the other Gold Coast plumbers?
1. A proven track record of dependable service for 46 years
2. Same-day service guarantee if you call us before noon Monday to Saturday
3. Emergency service where not only do we provide emergency plumbing services around the clock, 7 days a week, but one of our plumbing technicians will be at your door within one hour of your call if it is an emergency threatening life or significant property damage;
4. Fully licensed contractors in Queensland, QBCC Act Licence 78167 and New South Wales, DFT 226900C, to undertake all forms of plumbing, drainage and gasfitting;
5. Our team are all full-time employees. We believe them to be our biggest asset as they are all fully licensed, highly skilled and undergo regular skills and product training. We are proud that we still have employees who undertook their apprenticeship at Whywait Plumbing and have continued on to become an integral part of our business;
6. Your phone call, no matter what time you call, will be answered live by our customer service team, who will assist you and schedule your job;
7. We price every job upfront before we begin any work, so you are always in control of the work and the cost.