Stiebel Eltron Heat Pumps
Whywait Plumbing employees have undertaken accredited training on Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water units. This means we are certified to service, maintain, repair & install your Stiebel Eltron Heat Pumps on the Gold Coast.
Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water systems are engineered in Germany specifically for outdoor use in Australia to create environmentally friendly produced hot water. Stiebel Eltron has been manufacturing innovative heat pump solutions for 40 years. With high-quality German engineering you are guaranteed a superior energy-efficient design with reduced energy costs.
Reduce your electricity bill up to 74%
A Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water system ensures you have hot water day and night. Best of all it will reduce your electricity bill by 74% for hot water heating as they have an A+ energy efficiency rating.
Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water systems are a single unit with the compressor and evaporator unit sitting on the top of the storage tank. Being a single unit ensures they can fit into the tightest spaces when replacing your existing electric hot water system.
STIEBEL ELTRON ENQUIRY
For Stiebel Eltron enquiries or service bookings please send us your details and we will respond asap. For same day service or emergencies, please call for assistance.
CALCULATE YOUR ENERGY SAVINGS
Use this handy tool to find the best Stiebel Eltron hot water heat pump for your household and to calculate savings based on your personal usage requirements.
Features & Benefits of a Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water system
- Superior German engineering for Australia’s unique outdoor conditions
- Long-life steel storage tank with maintenance-free anode technology
- Available with a 1.7kW smart electric element booster
- Available as a 302-litre storage unit at 1937mm in height and 690mm diameter
- Available as a 220-litre storage unit at 1569mm in height and 690mm diameter
- Utilises R134a heat pump refrigerant
- Quiet operation at 40dB due to the encased compressor
- Designed to be solar PV ready which automatically increases tank temperature during peak solar PV production
- Generous STC rebates currently available with 29 STC’s for the 302-litre unit presently averaging $1015 in rebates after installation and 28 STC’s for the 220-litre unit presently averaging $980 in rebates after installation
- Two years full parts and labour warranty
- Five years tank and condenser warranty
- Two years refrigeration system warranty including compressor, evaporator, valves and associated pipework
- Two years of electrical componentry warranty
For more information on how you can have a Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water system installed in your home contact Whywait Plumbing Services today on (07) 5580 4311 so we can answer all your questions.